What are these Terms and Conditions?
In these terms and conditions “we” and “us” mean safetime® Ltd, and “you” means you the customer. These terms and conditions together with your Order constitute the Contract between us and you for the supply of Products and Services. No other terms and conditions shall apply. The Contract cannot be varied unless a safetime® director confirms in writing by a recognised postal service.
How do I place an Order?
To place an Order you must be 18 years of age or over. You can place an order by the following methods:
- Over the phone: An order can be completed by calling safetime®, a pro-forma invoice will then be issued to the user by email for payment.
- In Person: Card payments can be accepted by authorised personnel within safetime®
- Online: Orders can be placed by using the safetime® website
- Email: Orders can be placed by emailing us at email@example.com
By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on these terms and conditions. We may or may not accept your offer at our discretion.
If we accept your Order, we will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an Order Confirmation which can be written or verbal. We will send your Order Confirmation to you by e-mail provided you have indicated an e-mail address on your Order Form. If we cannot accept your Order we will attempt to contact you by email or telephone.
Whilst we will make every effort to supply you with the Products listed on the Order Confirmation, there may be occasions where we are unable to supply these Products because, for example:
- Such Products are no longer being manufactured or available
- We are unable to source relevant components
- If there was a pricing error on the safetime® Web Site. In such circumstances we will contact you to inform you and may cancel your Order in relation to those Products we cannot supply and repay you any money that you may have paid to us in respect of those Products. In the event of a typographical error or technological error causing a mistake in price to be shown, safetime® reserves the right to correct the error and to charge you the correct price. Before it does so, safetime® will notify you of the mistake and will offer you the opportunity of a full refund of any monies paid.
- Information contained in our advertising, brochures, other written materials, on our web sites or given to you by our agents or employees constitutes an invitation to treat. No such information constitutes an offer by us to supply any products.
How is my product supplied?
Subject to these terms and conditions, we will supply to you the Products indicated on your Order Confirmation
What are the prices?
- The price for the Products will be the price indicated on your Invoice.
- VAT is payable by you at the applicable rate as indicated on your Invoice.
- Delivery costs, where applicable, are payable by you as indicated on your Invoice.
How do I pay for my Product?
- You may pay for your Products by the methods of payment as displayed on the payment paragraph of this Policy.
- If you are paying by credit card, then you must supply your credit card details when you place your Order. Your credit card will be charged when we issue your Invoice. If we do not receive such authorisation we shall let you know. We reserve the right to verify the identity of the credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
- We will send request for payment and your Invoice by email to the e-mail address you have provided on your Order form.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
How is my Order delivered?
- Orders will only be delivered to address within Mainland UK unless agreed in advance with safetime®, deliveries outside of mainland UK will be subject to additional delivery charges which will be agreed with a representative from safetime®
- We will deliver your Products to the delivery address as shown on your Order Confirmation.
- Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours and delivery will be between 3 – 5 working days.
- Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you on delivery of the Products to the address stated in your Order Confirmation.
- Upon delivery of the Products to our carrier we may send you a confirmation of shipment by e-mail provided you have indicated an e-mail address on the Order Form.
- Certain items may ship by post and cannot be tracked once they have entered the postal system. All other shipments use carrier delivery for maximum security and tracking.
What are my Rights to Withdraw from the Contract and How can I Return Faulty Products?
- Right to withdraw from the contract. If you are not satisfied with any Product within 14 days of receipt you can return ‘unregistered’ devices to safetime® for a full refund (excluding any postage & delivery charges) ‘you’ will bear any costs incurred returning the product to safetime®
- Exceptions to the right to withdraw from the contract, you may not return a Product and claim a refund if the Product concerned is:
- Software which can be downloaded by one of the methods stated on the safetime® website
- Services You may not obtain a refund for a Service if you have commenced use of the Service.
- ‘You’ can contact safetime® by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0330 2231 315 between 09:00 and 16.00 to make arrangements for return. You will then be provided with an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number. safetime® will subsequently arrange for the Product(s) to be collected by safetime®(s) nominated carrier. You will be contacted in advance to arrange for a suitable collection time and collection place. Before returning any Product(s) to safetime® please check that you have:
- Received a RMA number from safetime® (issued on request).
- Enclosed all accessories, in box warranties and other material supplied unless informed otherwise.
- Used if possible all packaging that was originally supplied. Unless damaged while being opened, the original Product packaging is most suitable for use for Product returns, and unless damaged while the Product was opened, this packaging should be used. safetime® reserves the right to reject a returned Product that was damaged because it was improperly packaged during the returns process.
- Ensure the following returns address and the RMA number are clearly displayed: FAO RO Dept. safetime® Limited, Fiboard House, 5 Oakleigh Gardens, Whetstone, London N20 9AB RMA number (please insert number provided to you)
- Sealed the packaging securely.
- Following these steps will help ensure the Product(s) arrive at the correct destination and in good condition within a timely fashion. Should you fail to follow this procedure and should the condition of the Product(s) received by safetime® show that you failed to discharge your obligations to take reasonable care of the Products, your refund will be reduced.
- Faulty products or products which are not in conformity. If a Product was supplied in error, is incomplete or faulty and you believe that you are entitled to a replacement or repair in accordance with the paragraph below, please telephone us on 0330 2231 315 between 09:00 and 16.00 Monday to Friday.
Do I need to Update my Software?
All Software is provided on a subscription service Only and software remains the property of safetime® at all times, updates may be made available and must be installed for any support service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that any Software or Product bundle ordered by you is suitable for your requirements and is compatible with your existing systems and practices. We regret that we are unable, under any circumstances to refund monies for software subscriptions. You can purchase any Software on the safetime® Web Site or via one of the approved ‘app stores’. You may only pay for such Software by credit card. Once we have received payment authorisation from your credit card issuer, you will receive instructions to begin downloading your Software. If, during download, the transmission is interrupted in any way, you should begin the downloading process again.
What if I want some Help, Who do I call?
The telephone support service shall consist of telephone advice and guidance in relation only to set-up and installation problems and associated usability issues. The telephone support service is available between 09:00 and 16:00 on Working Days. The telephone number for the telephone support service will be supplied on the safetime® website You will bear the cost of telephone calls you make to us. In providing telephone support, we will attempt to resolve your query when you first call us. We cannot guarantee resolution of your queries. On occasions we may need to return your call in order to suggest a resolution.
How Long is my Warranty?
All new Hardware carries a 12 month limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty terms and conditions, which form part of and are incorporated into this Contract by reference, are available for you to view via the safetime® website. Whenever calling us in relation to your warranty entitlement you should do so between 08:00 and 16:00 Monday – Friday. The telephone number for warranty service is supplied on the safetime® website. You will bear the cost of telephone calls you make to us at your national rate.
These terms and conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Products (and performance of telephone support and warranty services) and the performance of any Services.
If you are not a consumer user: Any warranty, condition or other term arising out of or in connection with the supply of Products and/or the provision of Services which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in the Contract by statute, common law, laws applicable in the country where you purchased the Products or Services or otherwise (including without limitation any implied term as to quality, fitness for purpose, reasonable care and skill) is hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes. If you are a consumer user:
safetime® will not be liable under the Contract for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising.
How can I contact safetime®?
By telephone on 0330 2231 315 between 09:00 and 14:00 Mondays to Fridays ; W h e n contacting us you must quote your Order Number.
Where can I use the safetime® Device?
Upon entering into a contract, you agree to comply with all Export Laws. You agree:
- Not to export any Product to any country in contravention of any Export Law, and
- Not to export any Product to any country for which an export licence or other governmental approval is required, without first obtaining all necessary licences or other approvals. You warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which export of the Products is prohibited by any Export Law.
By placing your Order, you agree and understand that we may store, process and use data collected from your Online Order or telephone Order for the purposes of processing your Order. Please note that we may also share such data uploaded to our website or app within the safetime® group of companies.
What if I’m not happy?
We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within England or Wales and the laws of England and Wales will apply. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Neither our failure or your failure to enforce any term of the Contract constitutes a waiver of such term. Such failure shall in no way affect the right later to enforce such term. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of the Contract shall not adversely affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.