Creating an assignment
How do I create an assignment?
Before you can carry out any inspection using Inspect7®, you must first create an assignment for the asset you intend to inspect. This is carried out on the Inspect7® app using any one of our inspection products; the Inspect7® device or label.
To get started, make sure you have the Inspect7® app installed on your device: Downloading the Inspect7 app
To create your assignment, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Inspect7® app on your device
- From the homepage, tap the red NFC icon located at the bottom of the screen
- Simply scan the Inspect7® device or label by holding your handset over it
- Once a connection has been made you will be shown a red ‘Create‘ button, click this button.
- You’ll then be asked to complete all the relevant assignment details. Complete all the required sections and click ‘Submit‘
You have now created a new assignment and it is now ready for its first inspection.